Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hop In Rj!
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion
*HAMSTAR*
Alright guys and gals I am going to try to frequent the server periodically throughout the day as much as I can. I've been doing it the past few days. I usually just open the game in a separate window and slide it into my vacant monitor and surf the web etc. etc. while I wait for players.

Anyways if anyone is wondering, I'd say the best time to catch me on the server would be around 9PM-11PM EST. I'll try to be on the server at that time everyday. Otherwise I'll pop in from time to time when I get a chance during the day.

Hope to see you all there! smile.gif
Ruggiero
QUOTE(*HAMSTAR* @ Dec 13 2009, 11:51 PM)
Alright guys and gals I am going to try to frequent the server periodically throughout the day as much as I can. I've been doing it the past few days. I usually just open the game in a separate window and slide it into my vacant monitor and surf the web etc. etc. while I wait for players.

Anyways if anyone is wondering, I'd say the best time to catch me on the server would be around 9PM-11PM EST. I'll try to be on the server at that time everyday. Otherwise I'll pop in from time to time when I get a chance during the day.

Hope to see you all there!  smile.gif

Let me see if I have it all installed ok... I think I still do... somewhere....

R
LPDarkJedi583
I found you on the random day when i reinstalled it since then i've yet to see you Hammy
Ruggiero
Will search for CDs next week (away for holidays).

Until then, Oobawanga to you!
Ruggiero
Hey.... looking for my own little fix here... and looking for the server IP.... anyone know it offhand?

R
JayBaen
FYI - just checked, it's on the in-game list (at least for me ... let me know if you and/or others still don't see it) as -=RJ=- Clan Classic (173.15.218.91)

JB
Ruggiero
Hey...

could you send me the code for the php server tracker? I am a little interested in it (and also was wondering if we could get it working again).

Also:

this URL will work in a pinch:

http://www.jeditracker.com/ja/online.pl?ip...d&window=333333

or

LINK

The below will work too:

<!--Start JAcker Code-->
<IFRAME SRC='http://www.jeditracker.com/ja/tracker.pl?ipaddress=173.15.218.91&port=28070&bgcolor=#ffffff&titlebar=#000000&display=#888888&window=#444444&language=' WIDTH='450' HEIGHT='170' FRAMEBORDER='0' MARGINWIDTH='0' MARGINHEIGHT='0' SCROLLING='no'></IFRAME>
<!--End JAcker Code-->
JayBaen
By the way - fun time the other night Rugg and Ham. It's like riding a bicyle.

Also, I believe the bit of code that's not working here on our site is because of the current hosting provider not allowing the query. /methinks I'm going to move the hosting back which should solve that problem ... but, I'm happy to have you take a look and see if there's even (possibly) another method of query that may work.

SOMEONE WAKE THE SLEEPING LIZARD and see if he wants to take a stab, too.

JB
Ruggiero
QUOTE(JayBaen @ Jan 8 2010, 01:03 PM)
By the way - fun time the other night Rugg and Ham.  It's like riding a bicyle.

Also, I believe the bit of code that's not working here on our site is because of the current hosting provider not allowing the query.  /methinks I'm going to move the hosting back which should solve that problem ... but, I'm happy to have you take a look and see if there's even (possibly) another method of query that may work.

SOMEONE WAKE THE SLEEPING LIZARD and see if he wants to take a stab, too.

JB

that would be great... could you email it to me or something of the ilk?

R

JayBaen
Here you go. I can take no credit - this was all the Lizard Boy

CODE

<?php

$server_ip = '173.15.218.91';
$server_port = '28070';

$server_ip_jk3 = '173.15.218.91';
$server_port_jk3 = '29070';

$server_data = QueryServer($server_ip, $server_port);
$variables = GetServerVariables($server_data);
$players = GetPlayers($server_data);

$server_data_jk3 = QueryServer($server_ip_jk3, $server_port_jk3);
$variables_jk3 = GetServerVariables($server_data_jk3);
$players_jk3 = GetPlayers($server_data_jk3);

function QueryServer($server_address, $server_port) {
   $command = "\xFF\xFF\xFF\xFFgetstatus\n";

if (!$socket = fsockopen("udp://$server_address", $server_port)) {
       echo "Error:  Could not establish a connection to $server_address";
       return false;
   }

stream_set_blocking($socket, true);
   stream_set_timeout($socket, 0, 1000000);
   fwrite($socket, $command, strlen($command));

do {
       $server_data .= fgetc($socket);
       $socket_status = socket_get_status($socket);
   } while ($socket_status["unread_bytes"]);
       fclose($socket);

if (strlen($server_data) > 20) {
       $server_data = substr($server_data, 20);
   } else {
       return false;
   }

$color_code = array('^0', '^1', '^2', '^3', '^4', '^5', '^6', '^7');
   $server_data = str_replace($color_code, '', $server_data);

return $server_data;
}

function GetServerVariables($server_data) {
   $variables = substr($server_data, 0, strpos($server_data, "\n")) . "\\";

$key = strtok($variables, "\\");
   $value = strtok("\\");

$server_vars = array();

while (strlen($key)) {
       $server_vars[$key] = $value;
       $key = strtok("\\");
       $value = strtok("\\");
   }
   return $server_vars;
}

function GetPlayers($server_data) {
   $players = substr($server_data, strpos($server_data, "\n") + 1);
   $players = substr($players, 0, strlen($players) - 1);

$player_count = 0;

if (strlen($players)) {
       $players = explode("\n", $players);
       while (list($key, $data) = each ($players)) {
           eregi("^([-0-9]+) ([-0-9]+) \"(.*)\"", $data, $player);
           $player_array[$key] = array('score'=>$player[1], 'ping'=>$player[2], 'name'=>$player[3]);
       }
   }

return $player_array;
}

?>

JB
InfiniteWarrior
Nobody allows fsockopen anymore. You have to use CURL. How? No idea. (Sorry.)
Ruggiero
odd thing is that the link I gave somehow does it (with pearl I think)

R
JayBaen
QUOTE(InfiniteWarrior @ Jan 8 2010, 07:24 PM)
Nobody allows fsockopen anymore.

Exactly the problem (it's a webserver querrying problem, not a game server answering one).

If anyone can take a stab at re-writing it for CURL, I'd like to keep the hosting where it is just from a bandwidth perspective for downloading files, etc (and, administratively it's a pain in the royal behind to migrate). If not, I may be able to split the difference and migrate just a piece of the web back to a spot where the "fsockopen" will work and leave everything else in place.

JB
Ruggiero
Can you see anything in server logs when the linky I posted queries it?

In any case I will take a closer look. I already have one that is SORT OF working... sending me a text when an RJ jumps on....

wink.gif

Anyway, I could test it better... IF THE SERVER WAS UP; which it seems not to be.... hanging on a map change

Rugg
Ruggiero
check that./ back up
InfiniteWarrior
Yay! Stats! What a beautiful thing.

Now, if all those RJ skins were zipped up in a single, downloadable pack, RJ would look...erm, all uber-organized or something. icon_whistle.gif
JayBaen
OH - you are paying WAAAAAY too much attention!

We're getting there. A few of us are crawling back out of the rocks we've been living under smile.gif

Now get in there and slice something up!

JB
Ruggiero
QUOTE(InfiniteWarrior @ Jan 15 2010, 06:52 PM)
Yay! Stats! What a beautiful thing.

Now, if all those RJ skins were zipped up in a single, downloadable pack, RJ would look...erm, all uber-organized or something. icon_whistle.gif

Speak, Queen Infinite, and ye shall receive....

http://www.rjclan.com/downloads.php

...and I have another trick coming soon...

Rugg
InfiniteWarrior
user posted image
Ruggiero
Hey, POobah,

could you post TS server locations for those of us who don't have the auto-thingy?

Rugg
JayBaen
That might be helpful, eh?

addy: ts.rjclan.com
port: 9987

I'll adjust the Teamspeak page with the info, too.

JB

Edit: Teamspeak page updated.
DarcWolf
QUOTE(JayBaen @ Jan 20 2010, 07:00 AM)
That might be helpful, eh?

addy: ts.rjclan.com
port: 9987

I'll adjust the Teamspeak page with the info, too.

JB

Edit: Teamspeak page updated.

I tried going to the RJ teamspeak and I can never connect. I did put in the password for the channel, and with the exception of the time stamp, I always get the following:

[18:51:41] Connecting to ts.rjclan.com:9987
[18:51:44] No reply from server
or maybe teamspeak is not running on it
JayBaen
Darc - I've gotten right in with those settings.

(Fresh rebuild of a computer today, too).

Let me know the next time you're trying to connect and I'll try and help out.

JB
DarcWolf
Well, it could be I have a different version than what you guys are, but I don't know if that makes a difference. I'm using teamspeak 2. I know there's a version 3, but it's only a beta right now and a CoD clan I'm in tried using 3, but wound up going back to version 2.
JayBaen
Yes - we're using TS3 server-side (not sure if the client versions are cross-compatible or not). I haven't tried connecting with a v2 client to the server.

I know there were some issues with a previous point release of the server a few days ago - have you tried to connect again recently?

JB
DarcWolf
I just went to the TS website and the 2 versions are not compatable. So, I guess until the CoD clan I'm in moves to TS3, I won't be able to join you guys in TS. lol

Is TeamSpeak 2 compatible with TeamSpeak 3?
TeamSpeak 2 is in no way compatible with TeamSpeak 3. Keep in mind TeamSpeak 3 has been completely re-written in C++, introduces new features, and the protocol itself has been completely re-engineered. Therefore, you cannot connect to a TeamSpeak 3 server using a TeamSpeak 2 client, nor can you connect to a TeamSpeak 2 server using a TeamSpeak 3 client.
JayBaen
... and there it is.

Very glad you're trying to join us, though! Let us know you guys make the change.

JB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.