Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Augh! I Hate The Press!
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion
InfiniteWarrior
I first picked up this image while looking for optical illusions. Since, I've seen it everywhere reported as representing a "left vs. right brain test". If you've seen this in a newspaper or email represented as such, it is most emphatically not. The illusion is an exercise in SHIFTING MODES OF PERCEPTION.

Look (but don't fix your gaze) near the the dancer's feet and you can make her direction of motion change INTENTIONALLY simply by shifting your own mode of perception.

ACK! Does the press care about getting anything right? ranting.gif

Okay. Forget I asked that. Of course, all they care about is repeating as much inaccurate information as they can get their hands on. Have been for years. What WAS I thinking?

Thank you. Infi is now calm. Everyone just...uh...go back to playing whichever video game you were playing. I'm okay now.... Really. blink.gif
JayBaen
That makes my brain melt.
InfiniteWarrior
Which? The illusion or Infi's little temper tantrum over the fact that all newspapers have to do to get it right is look it up on Wikipedia?

Oh, wait. "It's always a little of both." Never mind. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.