Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday.........
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion
Ruggiero
I'm not sayin' but a certain old coot just got a bit cootier....

wink.gif
JayBaen
... you know - his age is a mystery, sort of timeless - at least on the side of decrepit.

Happy BDay, old man.

JB
InfiniteWarrior
A belated Happy Birthday, dear Lord Tyrannical. May you live at least as long as a Wookie or, preferably, Master Yoda himself.
Ruggiero
hey...

I have seen a few spellings of that walking carpet's name... what is the correct one?

Wookie?

Wookee?

Wookiee?
confused.gif
InfiniteWarrior
"I know, Art, and thanks for noticing." wink.gif #3 WOOKIEE.
*HAMSTAR*
Happy late birthday!

(WOOKIEE! BTW! nod.gif )
Tyrannus
If my tear ducts weren't so muscular, you would all make me cry. But they are, so I won't.

And so.. it seems that I am the slowest of us all to realize I'm older. thumbup.gif I appreciate all your comments! They were very nice, especially the spelling of Wookiee comment.

I must apologize for my absence lately. I know in the past I've dropped out of sight but I think it's almost been 3 months or so shocking.gif As you must have guessed, I've been a busy old coot. I am co-writing a script with my good friend, as well as doing art for two different comics. In addition to this, I am recording music with a band and working full-time. Yes, it's more than a mouthful. Yes, I have a big mouth. smile.gif So again, I apologize for being a ghost, but I do miss you all. I will make a genuine effort to at least visit the forums more and insult JayBaen to my fullest ability. And if I have time, I'll slay Ruggiero and gurgle at Hamstar while whispering sweet nothings to Infinite through PMs. wub.gif

I mean it - you folks are all right.

-Tyr

P.S. If you're lucky, I might post some of the artwork I've been scribbling. cool.gif
Ruggiero
QUOTE(Tyrannus @ May 29 2009, 09:44 PM)
P.S. If you're lucky, I might post some of the artwork I've been scribbling.  cool.gif

!!! Awesome!
*HAMSTAR*
It is this script you speak of...? **Gurgle Gurgle**
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.