Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The Vp Debates
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion > Politics and Religion
InfiniteWarrior
Though things like "Obama, O'Biden" are to be expected (Biden's no slouch in the oopsie dept, either), Palin exuded confidence and verve as she often dismissed the questions actually in play to return dutifully to reading off the script she'd been given. And that's the real story: She's a yes gal. sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

As for the oopsies: Can't say too much. Public speaking was never my forte but, of course, I'm not running for Vice President of the United States.

Which reminds me.... You know those little interviews with ordinary people after the debates who've been given the response-o-meters? How many of them say (essentially) not that he or she was speaking to us and our pressing needs, but that he or she is me? C'mon! Would you really vote for yourself?

PS She can't say "nuclear", either. unsure.gif
Ruggiero
Agreed; luckily the so-called "media narrative" has picked up on her non-answers, and that she was even "callous" in response to Biden's mention of knowing what it's like to scrimp and pinch around the kitchen table.

I think, in the end, it was game-neutral performance. And, as the focus was on McCain McCain McCain it did not stop the spiraling GOP campaign from spiraling.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.