Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Just A Bit Of....
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion
Tyrannus
(Hears the sound of a broken record)

Simple request - everyone's free time schedule (usually and mostly). I crave this for to make us a famiwee agin! wub.gif

Mine? Not exactly a free schedule, but USUALLY night times after 6, every day.
Kyzene
Pretty much any time before 11:30, and then after 2 AM tongue.gif
*HAMSTAR*
usually week days between 1 - 12.. seriously just let me know in advance or I will go out and do something. This way we can be a family again AND I can save money!!! biggrin.gif
Ruggiero
Weekday and Sunday Evenings for the rodian
*HAMSTAR*
I am actaully available tonight after 10 if anyone cares to help me get back in shape
Ruggiero
I am going to shoot for tomorrow (Sunday) night.

--Ruggiero
Kyzene
I'll be on AIM, give me a yell when you're ready.
Tyrannus
Dang - I'd love to meet with you terds tonight, but I have to work 5-1 am wacko.gif , the closing shift. Maybe for a bit before 5 pm? Say... 2ish? Of course, you don't have to cater to me, but you know I'll expect it.
InfiniteWarrior
So... did this famiwee weunion actually take place or what?

(And if so, where are the screenies?)
Kyzene
I've been around! But never anyone else on sad.gif
Tyrannus
I really do hate all of you. Buuuut... we might be able to get together tomorrow night after 10 if that's okay. I'll be watching for your death wishes, err..posts!
Ruggiero
QUOTE(Tyrannus @ Feb 9 2007, 06:02 PM)
I really do hate all of you.  Buuuut... we might be able to get together tomorrow night after 10 if that's okay.  I'll be watching for your death wishes, err..posts!

IS that tonight (Sat?)or sun?

R
*HAMSTAR*
I can show up at 10 tonight!!! smile.gif if I can find my disk...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.