Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Happy New...birthday...eh, Whatever
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion
InfiniteWarrior
Happy New Year to all ye RJ, regulars and friends. May it be bright and full of cheer.

And Happy Birthday, my loverly MegaDitz! ^.^
You're how old? huh.gif Unbelievable....
*HAMSTAR*
H A P P Y E A R L Y N E W Y E A R ! ! !

P.S. I really want a get together tomorrow (I'm free) or in the very near future!!!! ph34r.gif
TheBeast
Happy New year to you all

*mumble... what about my birthday (on the 19th) tongue.gif*

- Beast
DOA
Happy New Year!!! Hope you all have a wonderful 2007! I also wanted to thank you guys for all the previous years of friendship, guidance, advice, and sometimes just someone that listened to my rants. Best wishes.

Your friend,

DOA
Ruggiero
Happy New Year and a big OOBAWANGA to everyone as well! I resolve to Get on the frickin' server and AIM more often, to meet up. DOA, you got your crappy computer fixed up yet?
InfiniteWarrior
QUOTE(TheBeast @ Jan 1 2007, 02:14 AM)
*mumble... what about my birthday (on the 19th) tongue.gif*

- Beast

ohmy.gif Oopsie?

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEASTIE! smile.gif
DOA
QUOTE(Ruggiero @ Jan 1 2007, 12:12 PM)
Happy New Year and a big OOBAWANGA to everyone as well! I resolve to Get on the frickin' server and AIM more often, to meet up.  DOA, you got your crappy computer fixed up yet?

actually it is currently officially dead.... mad.gif dunno when ill be back officially on my own computer....currently i'm borrowing my moms to fulfill any gaming urges.
*HAMSTAR*
Anyone wanna tango tonight?! ph34r.gif
Kyzene
*Bump*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.