Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Weeeeee're Baaaaack :)
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion
CrackHead
Hey RJ friends.. after much hair pulling over server spikes.. and eventually giving up.. No more problems. LOL

-<TheConnection>- Server
NEW IP: 67.86.120.90

I downloaded most of your skins.. so you'll feel at home if ya stop by smile.gif

~Crack
Ruggiero
Well.. It's about time. wink.gif

See you on the inside.... and tell DOA that there is a Rodian who is sneaking up on him..... unsure.gif

Rugg
CrackHead
LOL

Will do!

I was hunting him a little bit myself the other night ;p
JayBaen
Hey ho --

Good to see you, sir. I ran into a few of your cronies the other night while prowling around servers I'd never seen (their names aren't sticking unfortunately).

We'll see you inside.

JB
Ruggiero
QUOTE(JayBaen @ Oct 1 2006, 05:18 PM)
their names aren't sticking unfortunately).

Yep. Jay is old. Soon he won't be able to remember what he had for breakfast...

tongue.gif
DarcWolf
QUOTE(Ruggiero @ Oct 2 2006, 08:20 AM)
QUOTE(JayBaen @ Oct 1 2006, 05:18 PM)
their names aren't sticking unfortunately).

Yep. Jay is old. Soon he won't be able to remember what he had for breakfast...

tongue.gif

If he's a master of jedi masters...he probably eats Rodian's for breakfast tongue.gif jk lol
Kyzene
I am completely against the consumption of Rodians. Anyways, I saw you Mr. Crackhead! laugh.gif
DOA
hey hey! i drop in from time to time on our server but if you dont see me there i can be on Ca, EoD, or Thc (when its up) servers as well. hope to see ya guys online

DOA
Deacon
Hey DOA... Hopefully I will unearth my game CD soon and be able to play again.

-Deacon
DarcWolf
hey Deacon, ever thought of trying a noCD patch? catch me on IM if you don't know where to find one
DOA
i have the no cd crack as well and have been using it last 6 months....if ya want i can have crackhead post it on our downloads section for ya...or just gimme ur email and ill send it...its a small file
DOA
i've sent the file to crackhead...should be up in out downloads section shortly...just keep checkin there.

DOA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.