Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Rodian Gone A Ramblin'
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion
Ruggiero
Hey all,

This Rodian is going to roam the wild Rodian highlands for two months; I should have internet access, but sadly no JK2 with me.

If you want to beat me up one last time before I go, I hope to be on the server for a little while this eve, Thursday, before I depart tomorrow morning.

I know you will miss the loving touch of my suction cups, but rest assured, that they will caress you again come September.

--Ruggiero
InfiniteWarrior
You know, for a second there, I thought that said "Rodian gone a gamblin'". Oh, well. Probably more in character for a Rodian, but ramblin's more fun. wink.gif

Take care, have a blast and blessed be.
Kyzene
Rambling for two months can't possibly be as fun as gambling for two months would be. Enjoy your time to let those bruises heal happy.gif
Tyrannus
You had to throw in that suction cup comment... you set us up with that statement that you're departing for two months. Two months without those sickly, bug eyes staring at me... and then you throw in two sets of words that I assure you should never appear in the same sentence let alone the same book, "suction cups" and "caress." I ask you, my friend, to enjoy yourself while you are away. Take a loooooonng break. You deserve it, after all. You work hard to stay alive. Really hard. Take care, old friend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.