Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's About That Time, Eh?
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion
Tyrannus
With summer coming upon us, perhaps you fools are in the same boat as the Mighty Tyrannus is. Well, in the lower deck at least. I am speaking of course about more free time, and in that respect more playing time on the server. I was wondering... if we would bring the debate of a day or days we will attempt to get on the server to a close. I offer, and I think that I read some other posts (probably started by me sleep.gif ) that the weekend is a better choice for this. I offer Sunday nights, around 7 pm EST. Whay say you, swine?
*HAMSTAR*
Affirmative. Be there or be Square! ph34r.gif
Ruggiero
I'm all over you like green on Rodians.

[edit: Possibly a litte later than 7? 8ish maybe?]

[attachmentid=249]
Ruggiero
OK.... I HOPE we all get together tonight. It will be good to grab the coot by the waistcoat and tweak him. I will probably be on like 8 or 830ish, as I have to go out to dinner.

(please also note that my Green Arena map got updated this morning, and is on the server in a new form, so download it!)

--Rugg

P.s. I am going to set my AIM client to Ping you ALL with a reminder smile.gif
Ruggiero
Arrgh. Tyr invites everyone to a party, and then doesn't show up. Figures with the alzheimers & all....

...maybe he deserves our sympathy... but maybe not.
*HAMSTAR*
My dad came to town today through wednesday so I couldn't make it tonight. But I will next week! smile.gif
Deacon
I love this idea. Tonight was really bad with Mother's Day and all, but I think I shall be stopping by the server on Sunday nights. I do have to finish my basement repairs, but shortly after that I'm game.

-Deacon
Tyrannus
A rodian sympathizing for a human? As if that's what anyone wants.... however, I do apologize for my not showing up. I was speaking more generally for Sunday nights, and hadn't checked the site before now (10:40 pm Sunday mad.gif ) Mother's Day was tough... my mother recently returned from a long stay away from us... and I found that more urgent, unfortunately. Regardless, we will get together on Sunday nights, then, it seems, unless there is found a better time.

On a side note, I may be free during this week as well. I will keep you all posted.
TheLizardKing
The Rodian & I were there, fashionably late as usual. He was crying in a corner like he always does but dom gamnit at least we showed up!
Ruggiero
So, Tyr, are you going to be on this sunday, or do you have to wash your diapers?

Rugg

[edit: I SHOULD be on around 8 or 830ish.]
Ruggiero
SUCH good times last night.... but my backside is still stinging from the spanking Liz gave me!

Until soon!

--Rugg
Kyzene
Hmm... On the account me having a shiny new processor, new RAM, a new motherboard, a new case, a new video card...I'd say that I may be able to make it next time.. wub.gif
*HAMSTAR*
oh, Post your specs KY!!!!

I should be getting some money to by me a new computer for graduation next year! mellow.gif

And yours will be obsolete by this time next year sad.gif

Unless you upgrade! O_o
Ruggiero
No matter what your specs, my machine is nicer looking!

Rugg
Ruggiero
So, Tyr.... going to show up tonight?
Tyrannus
Showed up, AND showed you a thing or two about talking big to Tyrannus. I was happy to see the crowds form! Infinite, Subtle, Rugg the Grotesque, Lizard the Repulsive, Kyzzo, and Defster! Quite the troop, I might say. It was an honor to slash you all down... and perhaps we can get together sooner than Sunday? What say you, swine? How about Tuesday night... 8ish?
Ruggiero
I will not be able to grace you with my particular brand of Rodian loving until Wed. Night....

Rugg
Tyrannus
Then Wednesday night is the mark of your death, my old friend. I shall ready a coffin and gravestone. After all, it is the least I can do for you.
Ruggiero
Two words, old man:

Bring it.

Rugg
Tyrannus
Good! Twice the pride... double the fall.
Ruggiero
QUOTE(Tyrannus @ May 30 2006, 01:25 AM)
Good!  Twice the pride... double the fall.

At least you have prepared yourself, O prideful one.

--Rugg

CRAP! I had dates screwy. How is thursday?
JayBaen
I may be able to poke my head in tonight, Tyr -- give a looksee at the stats page to see if I'm in.

JB
Ruggiero
How about thursday, too, baeniebaby?

Rugg
Tyrannus
You missed me, Jay... however Subtle, Infinite, and later Kyzene got to share the greatness that is Tyrannus. You will get your chance soon... I will make sure of it. There is nothing in this world greater than the thrill I get from destroying the likes of you.
Kyzene
Greatness indeed!
Ruggiero
I feel a night of Rodian mahem coming on.... I can feel it in my antennae....
*HAMSTAR*
If I fix my computer by tonight I will be more than happy to show up and unleash my wookiee rage across the land!
Tyrannus
More like, Wookiee Tantrum.
Ruggiero
YOu should have been there to see it, Tyr, Ham was on a tear.... but perhaps you had to brush you dentures or something.

R
Kyzene
He was still too sore from the beating I gave him rolleyes.gif
Tyrannus
Brush my dentures......

If you must know, I was spending time with the family. Since my sister has had a new child, myself being a godfather, I must fulfill some family duties. I had to play diplomat and amuse my godson as well. I apologize for my absence. Surely, I will maul you later.
Kyzene
So, it's been awfully quiet around here for the last WEEK ohmy.gif
Ruggiero
It is because you miss the rodian lovin'....

I leave, and the whole place falls apart. GEEZ.

Rugg
Kyzene
Well, besides him falling apart, I know DS is at least alive! rolleyes.gif

Sorry for my lag DS mad.gif
LPDarkJedi583
yeah ky i get in there thinkin o cool im gonna meet up wit the guys again and bam lag out i was like ok i still got one victim to go up against...........man i get my butt kicked i gotta stop playing BattleFront 2
*HAMSTAR*
Hey I am feeling pretty frisky, I'll ty to get on the server as much as wookily possible today, so someone come and hang!

RAWWWR!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.