Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The Best Of Shyamalan
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion
InfiniteWarrior
Funny how Jay seemed to "sense" the exact same movie I did in the last poll. wink.gif
Dragon Kain
Is it just me or are his movies a little too predictable? I like that on the whole they are some-what original but it seems to be originality over enjoyability. A lot of the movies (basically the ones listed below as my memory of the others wasen't great enough to comment on) just seem to be based almost entirely around the 'shocking plot twist' that you can usually guess before the half way point.

Signs - got it would be water the aliens couldn't stand before the end.

The Village - saw they were just people that tried to get away from modern day society pretty early on.

Unbreakable - surely I didn't notice it was coincidence that one was the opposite of the other?

Sixth Sense - couldn't put my finger on it but I knew something had to be up with Willis.

I had to vote for Signs though, our of the lot it was the one I had the lowest expectations of but I found it pretty entertaining, I thought the acting was pretty good (especially for these days) and it was pretty original.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.