Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 'twas A Good Night...
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion > Screenshots
Ruggiero
Lot's of folks showing up! A good time was had by all... except me, once Hamstar & Infi started cleaning my clock. UGH.

Beastie returned with a vengeance (what HAS he been eating in quebec?!) Even Caspian showed up who mentioned that ERG --DOA's old clan, now renamed "TC" for "the connection" might be returning to JK2! (gasp!)

--Ruggiero
JayBaen
Always a good time. I love watching folks crawl out of the woodwork for good company (I know I did).

Such good therapy for a sleep-deprived father. Now if we can only get that other dad to blow the baby powder off of his saber ...

JB
Ruggiero
By the way, if you are looking to pop over to The Connection's (old ERG) website, It is here.

Ruggiero
InfiniteWarrior
QUOTE(JayBaen @ Feb 21 2005, 09:10 AM)
Always a good time.  I love watching folks crawl out of the woodwork for good company (I know I did).

Such good therapy for a sleep-deprived father.  Now if we can only get that other dad to blow the baby powder off of his saber ...

JB

Not to mention that old geezer. tongue.gif

Indeed... rough, rough week. Just seeing all that red and yellow, collected in the same place - even BEAST ohmy.gif - somehow lent a sense of normalcy(?) to it.

THANKS RJ!!!! Swell time. happy.gif
Kyzene
QUOTE(Ruggiero @ Feb 21 2005, 02:05 AM)
Lot's of folks showing up! A good time was had by all... except me, once Hamstar & Infi started cleaning my clock. UGH.

You forgot when I out lunged you about 100 times... Good time indeed. We need more of those.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.