Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Final Fantasy Skin
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- Archives > The Jedi Runway > Japanimation
Aurora
Hey, i wanted to make or have somebody make a final fantasy mod for jk2. I have pics of a girl from FFXI, I does not matter which one. But if one of ya'll could teach me how to make it, that would be cool thanks
Aurora
Aurora
another pic
Aurora
another pic
TheBeast
Hi Aurora,

Your wish has been heard... Me and DAK (the guy who did the Leela model) are working right now on a Yuna model and skin....smile.gif

So wait a bit.... we are nearing the end... so you'll hearing about it in a while

- Beast
Aurora
thanks Beast, thanks alot for helpin me.
Peace Aurora
LPDarkJedi583
yo besat if u can can u post a basic model of the skin on the boards?
TheBeast
Already did LP... try to find it... it's in another thread in this forum (The Jedi Runway)

- Beast
LPDarkJedi583
umm thanks for the help beast (searches while being lost in his own state of mind)
DarkSykes
im looking forward to seeing yuna as well.. did such a cool job on auron.. i cant wait happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif
*HAMSTAR*
what shows did that girl in your sig star in. I think I saw it in batman a ouple of years ago but thats all.
DarkSykes
yup its the female assassin who tried to kill Barbra Gorden's Husband in Batman Beyond.. Curaré member of the society of assassins

"Curaré, she's a lethal as her name"
Excellent Martial Artist, Possess a scimitar that is no thicker than a molecule which can cut through anything and deflect gunfire.

Not much is known about Curaré. She is a member of the Society of Assassins. In the society, the price of failure is death, but nobody has ever failed. Nobody remembers Curaré's real name or her face. The only photo of her is from an airport assassination. Curaré finally met her match in the form of Batman and Barbara Gordan. The both of them managed to capture Curaré and save district attorney Sam Young from her lethal blade. Curaré managed to escape, but must now face the consequences of failure.
Aurora
Wow you must really, know a lot about this character. tongue.gif
DarkSykes
well i always enjoyed her episodes.. i like to readup on stuff that interests me.. learn more and its fun.. happy.gif happy.gif
Tyrannus
Lurnin's kool! biggrin.gif
DarkSykes
no one commented on the quality of my sig.. only the character in which its based... guess the concept came out like crap.. oh wells.. sleep.gif
LPDarkJedi583
come DarkSykes i think ur sig is awsome i just didnt know how to but the awsomeness into words.
DarkSykes
Ty happy.gif
LPDarkJedi583
Hey no problem. Im the guy who makes people feel good about themselves.
XeroSaber
no, thats Darkside. his inferiority makes us all feel much higher than we already are. tongue.gif
LPDarkJedi583
hey xero me and darkside are like brotheres even thought we live like 4 blocks down from each other.
XeroSaber
lol, i know. smile.gif *me and ds talk on aim alot*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.