Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Red Stance
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- Archives > The Jedi Gym
Aurora
I've been having troubl with the red stance, mostly because the attacks are so slow, i get hit very easily, and get badly damaged, espesally(sp?) if my duel partner is using the yellow tornado. is ther anyway for me to learn how to control my red stance? I preferrably use yellow and blue, so red is not my strong point.
Aurora
Ruggiero
well... Kyzene might be the first to talk to about that.

EQ's use of red is very sophisticated and might be more than a new person can handle... at least right away. Liz, of course is a master of it, but does not like giving out his secrets. But just about anyone can help you with it at the beginning levels... Beast has very pretty and clean red-swings as well.

Red is high-risk high damage... so timing is the key... and that is something that is hard to learn... only way to do so is practice practice practice!

You might not want to ask me for tips because I am pretty much random... though wily.

Rugg
Aurora
lol k
Kyzene
i could talk for hours about how to use red stance wacko.gif

Ky
Equanimity
Aurora - Either PM me or send me an email message at equanimity@sofhome.net

We'll arrange a time to meet.
JayBaen
*Edit* ... i think that's equanimity@sofThome.net .. no?

or ..

equanimity@rjclan.com ... wink.gif

JB
Equanimity
equanimity@softhome.net

my rjclan addy don't work sad.gif
Ruggiero
Poor equanimity, his rj email doesn't work? Must be the sloppy systems administrator.... FIRE HIM.

er... whoops.

R
JayBaen
We can't fix things we don't know are broken ... sad.gif

Can you define "doesn't work" at all, EQ? Can you get mail to go either direction?

Make sure you check your POP settings, I think they changed the DNS of the POP servers a while back (which you would have seen on the home page of the webmail stuff at hostrocket).

I think it's now :

pop.rjclan.com

Let me know if this helps.

JB

P.S. .. check this link: http://webmail.hrnoc.net/info/connection_info.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.