Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Darkside's Obsession
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion > Screenshots
*HAMSTAR*
ok many of you know about this but I am sure some of you haven't. after you see this you may want to make sure your carcass is safe. Now with out further to do.... mellow.gif mellow.gif mellow.gif
LPDarkJedi583
ROFL I knew was like like for a while he acts like that everyday.
DaRkSiDe
biggrin.gif . Yea, believe em' guys.
Equanimity
Oh, but we do. biggrin.gif
DaRkSiDe
Hmmm... I may like rodians, but I dont LOVE rodians. I dunno about Rugg though. wink.gif
XeroSaber
the things that Darkside does behind closed doors. and i thought u were normal....*RUNS AWAY CRYING*
Ruggiero
Darkside has exquisite taste.

R
DaRkSiDe
I gotta come clean here Rugg. Ever since my overenlarged eyes caught your slimey green skin, and your rounded suction-like fingers, I knew I HAD to get you wub.gif biggrin.gif
XeroSaber
lmfao!!!!!!!!!! FREAK!!11!1!ELEVEN!1!ONE!1SHIFT+ONE!1!!11!111!!!!!!!!!!
Equanimity
ROFLMAO!
*HAMSTAR*
Man ds you could of just Private messaged or e-mailed rugg we didn't need all that. (had a very bad Nightmare last night mellow.gif )
Ruggiero
QUOTE(DaRkSiDe @ Mar 25 2004, 06:56 PM)
I gotta come clean here Rugg. Ever since my overenlarged eyes caught your slimey green skin, and your rounded suction-like fingers, I knew I HAD to get you wub.gif  biggrin.gif

the suction cups get them every time.
LPDarkJedi583
OMFG blink.gif blink.gif
XeroSaber
you think thats weird? well you know whats more disturbing now that i think of it? why the hell was Hamstar kneeling and watching?! I BET IF NOBODY WAS TAKING PICTURES, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN NEXT!!! YALL ARE BOTH FREAKS!!!! FREEKS!!!!11!1!!1!!!ELEVEN!!1!!!ONE!!!!!SHIFT+ONE!!1!!!!!!1!!!!!11!
porknbean$s$
lmao!!! he got u there hamstar... wat were u doin kneelin n watchin?!!?? ph34r.gif blink.gif

well... i woulda done the same... but im kinda into suction cups.....

dry.gif but im secure of my sexuality..........

wub.gif
*HAMSTAR*
umm.... I can explain. darkside umm.... binded me to some admin things and said if I didn't take the so called beautiful way of life he would own me forever.. umm yeah thats it! biggrin.gif
LPDarkJedi583
Ok ham dont ever listen to DS he was just a little stoned. DS(chris) dont u ever do stuff like that again wut would happen if i told everone back at school? bang.gif bang.gif
DaRkSiDe
Seems the rumors will soon start dry.gif happy.gif .

-DS
Tyrannus
I would sooner kiss a Wookiee..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.