Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Who Plays --star Wars Galaxies--?
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Musings
Alexander
I just wanted to know who plays Star Wars Galaxies and if so what server do you play on? I play on Radiant.
XeroSaber
hey alex, do u have a ps2? if u do, BUY the game LIFELINE! OMFG IT ROX!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif u need a usb headset to play, but its well worth the 30 bux for it. biggrin.gif
Alexander
lol, I'll have to look into that. Yes I do have a PS2.
XeroSaber
trust me, it owns. im havin a blast. i told the girl to bark like a dog, and guess what. SHE DID. TEH PWNT!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Tyrannus
<---- Plays

Intrepid and Starsider both.. Intrepid currently.
*HAMSTAR*
they have a 14 day trail for this game and I am going to check it out if anyone wants to just mess around and hang with me speak up.

later.
*HAMSTAR*
Nevermind I just purchase another game (Aliens vs. Predator 2) to keep me company. I will probably download the trail in a couple of weeks before the offer ends. I will post when I do get it, I know I won't be able to do squat since it takes months to do things in this game but I thought it would be cool to hang out with you guys in a different game for a change.
InfiniteWarrior
Woohoo! Welcome - officially - to the ranks of the Aliens! ph34r.gif

Mugha-hahahaha.

<-- Jumps for joy.

=======
BTW, Marine and Pred missions are more fun in SP, but Aliens ROCK in MP. Just thought you should know. wink.gif
JayBaen
agreed, sooooo agreed ... smile.gif

JB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.