Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sublime3 For Jedi Outcast Beta On The Server
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- Archives > The Jedi Scene Shop > Sublime
Ruggiero
If anyone notices problems, glitches, isuues, or even good things about Sublime3 for Outcast, please let me know. I would like to address everything possible before taking the map out of beta.

Thanks for those comments I have received already.

Ruggiero
Equanimity
Ok, I know this is a really small detail, but, it's happened enough times that I actually noticed it was a minor annoyance. tongue.gif

In front of the waterfall...the rocks that go underwater actually for a sort of "trap" if you happen to land on the slope coming off the waterfall. Getting out takes at least two attempts. Perhaps, if the rocks could either be spaced out a bit more, or maybe a small ledge could be placed there, so you wouldn't fall inside in the first place.

Is that even clear? I don't know how else to describe it. Contact me in-game if you're baffled, Rugg. tongue.gif

Other than that, I've toured essentially all the areas in the map at least 10 times, and it's looking pretty good smile.gif smile.gif

Cheers to the rodian for a beautiful place the RJs can call home. smile.gif
OneWingAngel
I think that there should be something behind te waterfall, perhaps a new secret? blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.