Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Viminos
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- Archives > The Jedi Runway
Viminos
Hey guys wassup? first time posting on your forums since i havnt been playing much on your server since i got JKA. Anyways down to a question Rugg was on our server yesterday and i asked him if he knew any good mappers and he recommended The Beast. So Beast if ya wanna make a skin i can talk to ya if not cause your busy or whatever thats cool too i understand
peace

(nice website btw) tongue.gif
TheBeast
Hi Viminos... well... glad you came to our little place in the web smile.gif

But I have to say... if you're looking for a mapper... you should ask Rugg smile.gif

But, if you are looking for a good modeler/skinner... you cana lways ask me or OneWingAngel.

Just post your idea... I'll tell you if I can do anything about it.

- Beast
Viminos
Thanks.

Well lately I been trying to find a good samurai skin. If anyone of you has seen The Lase Samurai you know why heh. Anyways i just dont want a samuai he has to look like a Sith but not too much. Race:Human, hair:black, eyes:black skin a tannish but not to tan still want him to look white happy.gif but skin wise i was hoping for my symbol to be on the back its on my sig in the middle of the whole thing. I dont really want his face covered up i want everyone to see a scare from on one side of his face. Starting from in the middle between his eye and forehead then moving down close to his chin so he has a scare over his eye. his hair would be kinda cool if it was like tom cruise but if its too much trouble dont worry about it. The color will be black and red mostly black of course. Thanks i dont know if this is enough description or not enough or even if you can make sense out of it
so thanks
Vim
TheBeast
So you want a real samurai ??? Something that look like the real thing, not a 'modern era' one (like Aoshi Shinomori (look at the other topic in this forum)) ???

If you're looking for the real thing... then do you have a model in mind... well the real question is... does a samurai skin already exist ??? And you would want us to change it... or you never did find a samurai model you liked and you need us... to start from scratch, make the model, then skin it as you would like it ???

OK, the interrogation is now over...smile.gif

- Beast
Viminos
Well i would like him to be modern too......and no i havnt found any samurai skins that i liked. See since Star Wars is based off the samurai I thought it would be kinda cool to have a modern/sith samurai oh i think i forgot to mention that this would be for jk3?
TheBeast
Well Viminos,

Take a look at what the Aoshi Shimonori Model look like (in the thread with the same name in this forum)... and tell me if that's what you,re looking for.

If not... find a skin that already exist... that ressemble (even in the slightest) the feel you want to achieve... and I may work from that to what you asked.

- Beast
Viminos
ya that one looks cool....all the other models resemble the jedi trainer..hes not bad its just that i dont want the lil bun on top of my head tongue.gif and that model has a trench coat which looks sweet
Viminos
oh and i forgot but could you make some visable silver earrings? like the Link skin....but not those big goofey ears lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.