Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Celtic Jan Submitted
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- Archives > The Jedi Runway
TheBeast
Well... I knew it was time... i had been working on her for a major part of my X-Mas holiday.

So I just packed the pk3 and sent it to Jk2Files.com.

For all who wants to know... here are the things I changed from the on on the server

1. Tweaked the skirt (well redid it completely, more polygon, much more form fitted (I think) and finally greatly weighted and animated smile.gif)

2. Try to work on those 'patch' on the legs and arms... but I don't think it will be that seeable

3. Redid the face completely... The last face just looked like a freak... and I never saw it because we are all acustomed to see only the back of the model... so I put Jan face their and did a little modification to the eyes... and that's all

4. changed the name of the model to Celticjan smile.gif

5. Redid the patern of the red tartan skirt

6. The rj model is now called with only 'model celticjan/rj'

7. Took care of the right arm/hand problem (resized the right arm, so the hand could be 'attached' to the end of it and not a bit over it)

8. that's about I think

So you can download it here... before Jk2Files post it... and I,ll send a copy to Jay (or Jay if you're reading this post, you can download it... add it to the download section... add it to the 2 servers... and delete the old Infinite Warrior... please... thanks smile.gif)

EDIT: I removed the link... cause there's an error in the botfiles... so you can download it from our download section... if Rugg did correct the error in the botfiles

So I hope everyone find it a bit cuter that the first smile.gif

- Beast
Ruggiero
DONE.
TheBeast
Thankie, Rugg

- Beast
InfiniteWarrior
So, this is the final, Final version, eh? Not in the Ruggiero sense of finality, of course. But, final. wink.gif

Cool. She looks mah-velous. (Love those taunts!) Can I try out the kimono now? unsure.gif
Ruggiero
Beast,

When I start a server, and add the celticJan bot, I get an error, and also only see kyle... is it just me?

Rugg
InfiniteWarrior
Yep. Little oopsie there. The .bot model is CelticWarrior. s/b celticjan. I think you can update your submission before it's posted. unsure.gif

BTW, how do you get the RJ that way without a celticjan/rj directory?
TheBeast
Ah dang... I just thought it would be the name of the Bot... so I thought celticwarrior was OK.

And I,ll try to resend it to JK2Files on Sunday... doh!!!!

And for the celticjan/rj... I just added another .skin file (model_rj.skin) and put the needed images files in the same directory as celticjan... and voila... just like a team color... the rj skin is accessed the same way. INfi I hope you understand what I,m trying to say smile.gif

EDIT: Rugg... would it be possible for you to make the correction to the botfiles... and redo the pk3 ??? and
then send it to me... you're soo good with those botfiles smile.gif

EDIT2: And I just thought about this... I,m cursed... there is always something wrong with my files when I send them in... I,ll try to be more careful next time wacko.gif

- Beast
JayBaen
A little "live testing" can go a long way. You're always welcome to give even your most experimental skins a trial run on the server, Beast. Just email or post them for us put on as you're building.

JB
TheBeast
Thx Jay... I'm just not used to that... I have tested the look of the model in game (on a created server)... but I did not think to try the bot... that's all.

Well... I'll be more careful next time... and I'll use the RJ server smile.gif

- Beast
InfiniteWarrior
QUOTE(TheBeast @ Jan 9 2004, 11:14 PM)
I just added another .skin file (model_rj.skin) and put the needed images files in the same directory as celticjan...

Well, DUH, Infi! Same as you would have if you hadn't made yours selectable. lol dry.gif
TheBeast
Well, DUH, Infi! Same as you would have if you hadn't made yours selectable. lol  dry.gif 

Yeah... I did it that way because it was meant as kind of a 'secret' skin for this model (Rugg's idea, and I found it quite good) smile.gif

- Beast
TheBeast
Here is the link again... caused the botfiles are fixed.

http://www.geocities.com/samsters3000/infinite.html

Sorry about the inconvience everyone

- Beast
JayBaen
... added.

JB
*HAMSTAR*
It's on JK2files.com/jk3files.com! laugh.gif
InfiniteWarrior
Woohoo! And a great review! (And I was settling in for a long, anxious wait.)

Already a 10 with 6 votes. biggrin.gif

BTW, the review is wrong about one thing.... The long, "too customized" red hair is going to be just *perfect* for all the reskins that are going to be coming along fast and furious pretty soon. wink.gif
TheBeast
Hey... you know what... I kind of forgot about that... stuff just happen, that took the place of the anxious wait thing in my head smile.gif

All I have to say is : Coool !!!

This seems like a great review smile.gif I just hope it won't go forgotten quickly smile.gif

- Beast
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.