Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Infi Forced To Use Jan Model?
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- Archives > The Jedi Runway
Ruggiero
Hey Beast,

Thought you should know that infi has been forced to go back to the Jan model because of some 'issue' with yours... (not sure if it's the legs or what) it would be a shame if it couldn't be fixed.... perhaps you could just tack your hair onto the jan model, and perhaps remove the dumb glove?

Anyway, see the thread on the revelstone forums.

LINK TO REVELSTONE FORUM THREAD

Rugg
InfiniteWarrior
Forced? Infi's never forced to do anything. biggrin.gif

Many things just weren't working out. So, after spending 12 solid hours re-working the thing yesterday - trying the WW idea, putting trim on the bodysuit portion (an incredibly tedious job), re-doing the arm, etc., etc. -
I popped that sucker in-game and went "Gah!"

Wondered what the heck was going on; looks fine in ModView. Went back to ModView, backed up the model, stuck the original Jan in there (hoping to discover the difference), moved everything around again to fit her, produced the colors, popped her in-game again and - Voila!

Beast and I both agree that the issues with doing a skin like this one are actually intrinsic to the original model - something the Tavion doesn't reflect. (She was MADE to be bare-legged.) But, I hate Tavion. So, there we are. smile.gif

Since this particular skin is meant to be generic enough for everyone (preferably female) to be able to use and all issues disappeared w/the Ors trial, I'll consider the skinning portion done.

God, I hate to lose that hair. Hate to lose that hand, too. But, I think Beast's model will be more suitable for another type of skin I had in mind. wink.gif (You should see the new skirt, btw. It's perfect.)

Since the issues I was having were more or less "factory flaws", I think Beast has revisited his own, personal living-hell-on-earth enough for the time being. There are RJ skins to complete. biggrin.gif
TheBeast
I'm a bit sad to hear about this... but I understand...smile.gif

My baby was becoming a woman and now, she won't be a woman anytime soon smile.gif

Well... I'll return to her when we have release an official RJSkinPack... and I know in my heart that with minor modification on the skin... the 'revamped' model of the Infinite Warrior will look real good in an asian outfit smile.gif

Thanks Infinite for pointing out those flaws... I will work on them and make her perfect... PERFECT I say smile.gif

- Beast
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.