Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Screenshots
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion > Screenshots
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Ruggiero
Thought we should have a pinned Screenshot thread. I will get it started with this Sublime (and ridiculous) image.
Slicer
a cool pic that i made for my clan.
Ruggiero
Who ever thought that rancors had good balance?
XeroSaber
now i see why alot of people didnt like jk:academy....something they did made the game very very much worse than before....they detailed the rodian to its true ugliness.....how coudl they do that? i mean...they shoulda known that putting such detail to ugliness would have its negative effects! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Ruggiero
CAN IT BE?!
XeroSaber
im bettin that one was edited. hehe.
DaRkSiDe
...w00t?! blink.gif
Ruggiero
GROWL
XeroSaber
lol...padawan pwnd j00. Jay pwnd j00 too. smile.gif shouldnt u be in bed by now? tongue.gif
Deacon
I rule... just look at that ping! That glorious and wonderfully low ping!

--Deacon
DaRkSiDe
Dang man, I thiought I got low ping. blink.gif
InfiniteWarrior
QUOTE(Ruggiero @ Dec 15 2003, 01:04 AM)
GROWL

Heh.

And last I checked, I was no. 7 - not DirtyDirty. Your data is a bit outdated, don't you think? wink.gif

Watch your back. cool.gif
Deacon
Somebody has been playing a bit since 5pm EST smile.gif
Ruggiero
ever wonder why jay and rugg are the /am admins? .... we rule the galaxy, like father and son!
Ruggiero
Beast (showing his feminine side) and Infinite Warrior check out wallpaper patterns for their new apartment....
DaRkSiDe
hahahahaahahahahahahahaha laugh.gif
[Dragon]PyRo
user posted image

its sad to see rugg has let himself go like this...
Ruggiero
SOMETHING IS FISHY.

Rugg
Tyrannus
I can't help but notice Rugg in his LAME DUCK period..
InfiniteWarrior
Well, well, well. Lookey what we have here....

user posted image
XeroSaber
i have no idea what i am ranked as XeroPaine, Paine, or Lucid Equinox. prolly bad since i barely started usin those names. go infi! smile.gif
[Dragon]PyRo
rank... huh?
Deacon
Red Carpet Conversations

Deacon: And here we see SubtleStar. Who are you wearing this year Subtle?

SubtleStar: Well, I'm wearing latest winter fashions from that up and coming designer InfiniteWarrior. Do you like?

Deacon: Indeed, I really think it brings the color of your eyes out.

Enjoy the pic smile.gif
Deacon
DarkSide after having one too many chocolate covered cherries. I'm guessing that he won't do that again any time soon! smile.gif

--Deacon
Equanimity
LOL!!!
Slicer
lol.....o i love this pic. with dismember 1000 on! there was a point where all of the rodians were scrambling shooting at the rancor. if anyone is really good in paintshop u can try to make the rancor the leader and send it in for the pic of the week to jk2files.
Ruggiero
HAHAH.... And now, for my NEXT TRICK:

I really, REALLY am happy about this little picture below. It says so much, so simply, so beautifully... Truly worth a thousand words.... that word, of course, being "A:LSKJ:ALSKJD;laKSJDDA:LSKJD"
InfiniteWarrior
rolleyes.gif

Now, everyone sing! "Love is in the air...."
user posted image

Nice landing! dry.gif
user posted image

Now what, Subtle?
user posted image

-----------
Photos by: SubtleStar wink.gif
XeroSaber
Caption: Overall, i think Dad (DS) and I (XS) had a good man to man talk. He explained why he was all weird looking and I was human. I think he looks okay in the night though. if u squint all funny, the darkness makes him look almost human too. I still love my papa and i hope we have another talk like that again....
XeroSaber
Deacon serving Darkside and Xerosaber some drinks....or is he?
XeroSaber
it seemed Deacon refused to serve Darkside and Xero simply cuz of our droid friends....
XeroSaber
tongue.gif and DS and Xero thought WE had too much to drink at Deacons bar...tsk tsk, rodians sure cant handle their liquor..
XeroSaber
well apparently, after all that drinking, Deacon, Darkside and Xero woke up in the same bed together..... nothing happened, we swear.....i think...... wink.gif
Ruggiero
Woohoo! My bot is winning!
Equanimity
Speaking of which, where is my bot, Deacon's bot and Darkside's bot? tongue.gif
XeroSaber
heres some screenies of me and my pals playin hydroball, a cool mod u can get from jk2files.com!! its awesome!! smile.gif
XeroSaber
another. this is an outside view and if u look close u can see 4 people inside tacklin for the ball! biggrin.gif
XeroSaber
actually this one is better to see the 4 guys inside.
Equanimity
Damn, either you have very good eyes, or I'm blind, cause I don't see four guys. tongue.gif
*HAMSTAR*
Hey I use to play Hydro Ball all the time what server is that I love playin hydro ball!
XeroSaber
my friend static actually hosted the match. we have to host it ourselves, hehe. no more servers for it. umm...there are four guys there. maybe i didnt get em in the shot...i thought i did. well u can see some part of em over in the right of the second pic. lol, told ya, they are bad screenies.
Deacon
Well, congrats to -=RJ=-InfiniteWarrior!

--Deacon
Deacon
-=RJ=-InfiniteWarrior take 2

smile.gif
TheBeast
A little something that had to be posted smile.gif

- Beast
XeroSaber
aww, i missed the induction!
Equanimity
Man, I had never seen so many RJs on at once - 9, to be exact, including the newly inducted Infi. With a 75% turnout, that's by far the best turnout I've seen since I first found the server. It was great!
<GAMBIT>
http://www.kissmyfloppy.com/pages/pictures.php?id=296

Hamstar wouold think this funny i think.

John Walker
<GAMBIT>
http://www.kissmyfloppy.com/pages/pictures.php?id=336

this one is funny!
*HAMSTAR*
heh. smile.gif
DaRkSiDe
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.