Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sw: Galaxies
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Musings
*HAMSTAR*
I don't kow what made me think of this game but can you actaully work for the Imperials and wear the stormtrooper outfits or visit some of the Imperials outposts?
Gravity
yes you can, you have to do missions to get fraction points, to 'buy' Stormtrooper armor or imperial uniforms.
Alexander
Yes you can wear StormTrooper Armor. Players can even wear a full set of Marine Armor (Rebel Armor) but a full set costs 18,500 Rebel Faction points. If you are not familiar with the value of faction points about 2 missions will get you approximatly 190 faction points. So getting Faction points takes a long time and there are people selling full sets of StormTrooper Armor and Marine Armor for $300,000.00 credits ~ $1,000,000.00 credits. Expensive huh? yup.

HI Jay!!!

HI Rugg!!

HI LizardKing!

HI Everyone else biggrin.gif
Alexander
O one thing I forgot to mention. In order to wear Stormtrooper Armor you must join the Imperials and only then you can wear the armor. Same thing goes for the Rebels. In order to wear Marine Armor you must be a full fledged rebel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.