Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: A Call For Female Voice Talent
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- Archives > The Jedi Runway
InfiniteWarrior
Plasma, of the oh-so-well-received female JK2 skins, has put out a call for voice talent. Specifically, he's looking for new (female) sounds to be used in upcoming skinning projects.

Please, please ... approach your wives, girlfriends, friends, etc. and see if they can make a contribution. I've already made mine. You have no idea how disheartening game sounds can be for someone like me. rolleyes.gif

If you have some ideas, you can reach him through his newly re-instated web site: PlasmaSkins

BTW, I have taunt file you might find of interest as you are quite familiar with one of these. biggrin.gif I believe the RJ skins are really incomplete without it. Works great on those Desaan's, too.

Click here to listen. wink.gif
TheBeast
Well... that's kinda hard to come aboud... 'Female voice talent for game taunt' ... why doesn't he get this from movies ??? You just don't know what you can find in a movie... I found some great taunt in movies you just couldn't expect... well I still have some work to do on my capturing techniques but hey smile.gif

BTW... maybe I should get in touch with this guy (Plasma)... we could make a great team... but I like skinning too much (and want to do my own work) and I would feel so 'dépassé' by his own work...smile.gif

- Beast
InfiniteWarrior
Well, I sent him a few from movies. But, you know the pain, death, falling, gasping sounds -- they get really old when you only have two of each to work with. That's the "original" stuff he would need most likely.

But, good taunts in our own (not-so-canned) voices would be great. They would match up much better with the pain, etc. sounds I mentioned. It would be the same voice expressing both regular sounds and taunt. smile.gif Works for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.