Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hiyaaaah!
-=Reborn JEDI=- Forums > -=Reborn JEDI=- > Discussion
*HAMSTAR*
I moved to New Zealand about 4 months ago. So I can't recieve texts when someone comes on the servers. Boredom is setting in. Anyone up for a duel? I need to throw some of this rust off. Time zone is crazy and I'll probably have a high ping but whatevs! Lemme know gang!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWARAWRARARWRARAWRAWRAWRAWR!!!
JayBaen
Why the HELL did you move to New Zealand? (aside of the whole, you know, it's beautiful there thing).

JB
*HAMSTAR*
Hah, My sister married a Kiwi and moved over here for a few years and got homesick. I was wrapping up school and had nothing holding me down so I decided to travel and stay out here for a few years. Pay is good so I'm just saving up money and enjoying the experience! smile.gif
JayBaen
I'll be happy to get in and cut up with you. Shoot me some options on timing.
*HAMSTAR*
Sweet, I get home around 5PM from work which is 1AM eastern time. and I am a day ahead, so possibly the weekends would work best?
Ruggiero
QUOTE(*HAMSTAR* @ Aug 19 2013, 12:42 AM)
Sweet, I get home around 5PM from work which is 1AM eastern time. and I am a day ahead, so possibly the weekends would work best?

hmmm.... wondering if you could configure getting an email also?

yeah... you can set it to send you an email too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.