Hiya.....doa Here

DOA
post Aug 12 2003, 01:54 AM
Post #1

Padawan

Group: Jedi Clan Admins
Member No.: 39

Hi guys,

-={ERG}=-DOA[HG] here cool.gif I just wanted to drop in and say hi....also wanted to inivite ya guys to drop by the ERG server more often ( even some pesky rodians wink.gif ).....I been thinkin maybe we can have a friendly skrimish between ERG and RJ....just a thought.....havent really spoken to anyone about it.....lemme know what ya think Jay if your readin this. Anyway, its almost 3AM and i got work tommorow sad.gif .....i need sleep.

DOA signing off

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JayBaen
post Aug 12 2003, 12:23 PM
Post #2

Lord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

DOA,

Glad to have you visiting, as always.

Actually, I've been by the ERG server recently on a couple of occasion, only to find you NOT around ... tongue.gif (though, a couple of your overly-zealous admins were ... unsure.gif )

At any rate, I'd love to set up a friendly 'skirmish' between our two groups, I think it would be quite fun. You've got some great players over there. It would be great to match skills .. smile.gif

Let's chat.

JB

--------------------
Yellow Is Golden

DelphiGT

"There's nothing in this universe that can't be explained. Eventually." -- House, M.D.
+Quote Post
SanosuKe
post Aug 12 2003, 04:19 PM
Post #3

Padawan

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

heh DOA hows it goin with all the ex-KOH members? (btw this is Zion) and yes jb is right you do got some awesome players there i visit the servers sometimes to chat with my ex clansmen

--------------------
user posted image

In case you didn't know....I AM STILL AWESOME!!!!
+Quote Post
CrackHead
post Aug 13 2003, 12:44 PM
Post #4

Padawan

Member No.: 22

Hey guys.. Yes, definitly a friendly skirmish would be fun.. seeing how both our clans are a majority of Duelists, would this be a dueling match? Anyway.. Quad is the Main Man as far as setting up matches.. DOA and Jay, talk with Quad, and he will organize it, wether on our server or yours. which ever has the average better pings.

Talk to you soon.

http://www.erg.dpassino.com
+Quote Post
JayBaen
post Aug 14 2003, 09:08 PM
Post #5

Lord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hey CrackHead ....

Have Quad get over here and post us a hello, so that we can either email him, or PM him. biggrin.gif

JB

--------------------
Yellow Is Golden

DelphiGT

"There's nothing in this universe that can't be explained. Eventually." -- House, M.D.
+Quote Post
-={ERG}=-QUAD[COS]
post Aug 25 2003, 09:19 PM
Post #6

Padawan

Member No.: 53

Hey guys. Finally got in here to post. I was going to do it a while ago and my grandmother passed away and I got tied up with that. I m back now and ready to get a skirmish planed. My email address is quadman@bellsouth.net. Send me an emil there and we'll get something set up. Like DOA has said dont be a stranger on our server. I know some of you have been on lately and its an honor to have you there. Its hard to find respectible people to play with. Look forward to hearing from you.
+Quote Post

Topic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:59 PM