Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Salutations :)

Equanimity
post Jul 1 2003, 04:59 PM
Post #1

Master

Group: -=RJ=-Clan
Member No.: 27

I figured this would be a good time to make an appearance in the RJ Forums, since I have some information of potential interest to some of you to disclose. As Ruggiero already knows, I (formerly know as Red), have changed my name to Equanimity and intend to stick with it.

I would also like to proffer my gratitude for maintaining such a fine server. Ruggiero commented that most learning in this game occurs not along a curve, but in steps. To that end, I must say that my own education has in fact, grown in steps. Only, I learned in small steps before I discovered RJ, and now I am learning in giant bounds. smile.gif

Many thanks to you RJs for all those pointers and hints. Hope to see you all soon, especially the RJs I haven't yet had the honor of meeting.

--------------------
Equanimity

Commitment is the first step to excellence, and excellence but the first step to perfection.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JayBaen
post Jul 1 2003, 06:46 PM
Post #2

Lord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Greetings!

So good to have you around. You've certainly proven yourself to be a fine player, and more importantly, a fine person.

Your observations about learning are so very true, and never seems to truly end. Just when you think you've "arrived," someone comes in and reminds you of how good it is to remain humble.

We hope you'll continue to come around. Goodness knows, you've reminded me of my weaknesses more than a few times.

Pleasure to have you.

JB

--------------------
Yellow Is Golden

DelphiGT

"There's nothing in this universe that can't be explained. Eventually." -- House, M.D.
+Quote Post
Kyzene
post Jul 1 2003, 07:05 PM
Post #3

Master

Member No.: 13

not to point any fingers of who reminds me ......(of being humble).......darn lizards!!!!!!! tongue.gif

Ky

--------------------
There is no such thing as luck, only mistakes and the people that take advantage of them.

Play Wild Jedi CTF in JA.
Visit Chop Shop for crazy CTF action.
Become a Pastafarian.
+Quote Post
Tyrannus
post Jul 1 2003, 07:11 PM
Post #4

Master

Member No.: 4

Welcome, Equanimity. You seem like a good guy .. it'll be a pleasure to fight you, I'm sure.

--Tyrannus

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Tyrannus - Master of wit, and quite deadly with a saber. Truly a wonder.. or so the "Legend" goes..
+Quote Post

Topic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:59 AM