Hello To All!, Greetings from Dragon to RJ

WhiteDragon
post Sep 10 2003, 11:57 AM
Post #1

Padawan

Group: Jedi Clan Admins
Member No.: 54

biggrin.gif

Why hello there! Most of you guys know me by [Dragon]White<DM>.

I can't express the amount of respect I have for the Reborn Jedi's. Everyone i've ever met had integrity, honor, respectfulness, and intelligence. I also would like to give my thanks for letting my clan stop in and enjoy your server in the past when ours was down. I am sorry I have not kept up the relations since that time however, guess I got a little too caught up in the whirlwind smile.gif.

RJ_Sublime - by Ruggiero

This is an awesome map! Rugg, I appreciate the grand tour and you letting us use it and we have become quite fond of it. I'll bet you've had tons of compliments, but I just wanted you to know that my whole clan has done so, and I wanted to pass that on to you.

JK3?

I was wondering if you guys were planning on moving into JK3? Fast or slowly? Dragon will be moving into JK3 immediatly apon release, but will still support and run a JK2 server as long as there are members attending it. I would like to invite any of you guys to have some friendly clan tournaments in any game type, in either JK2 or JK3?

Contact

If you would like to contact me drop by the Dragon's Website.
Please keep in mind i've been renovating lately so you may see oddities, but not for too long.

Lates.......

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ruggiero
post Sep 10 2003, 12:20 PM
Post #2

Lord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Heya White.

Great to have you guys stopping around again. I remember well when you were regulars on our server (for whatever reason smile.gif ), and learned a lot from you guys. It is good to have you coming around again. I have the highest respect for you guys as well: and it is good practice to spar with people whose games I am not as familiar with.

Thanks for the compliments on the map. I will probably tweak it once JK3 is out and we are migrating to it. I will let you know. EQ keeps pushing me to make a version 3 but somehow, I am a little reluctant to, at least right now, as I am not sure what the map would 'need.' Other than more Rodians. The thing is, that it is quick to get around, and plays well, and keeps the "critical mass" when being played: either with 3 people on it or 12. This is not the case, with the DOTF map, for instance, where people always are wandering around asking where one another are. The HUGE and great mapping job done on JediCouncil suffers too from that affliction, though having all the spawn points in the main room helps keep people finding one another, but, for instance, if you are dueling in the glass room or in the outdoor area, it takes forever to get there.

So, in short, right now, at least in my head, Sublime could get 'add ons' little tweaks here and there, etc. But I am not sure what it NEEDS. Any and all ideas would be appreciated.

See you on the inside,

Rugg

--------------------
Oobawanga wata chopay polah.
+Quote Post
XeroSaber
post Sep 10 2003, 12:29 PM
Post #3

Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

MORE rodians? ha! the one that is already there is already too much! hahahaa! tongue.gif

Xerosaber
+Quote Post
Equanimity
post Sep 10 2003, 12:50 PM
Post #4

Master

Group: -=RJ=-Clan
Member No.: 27

Welcome to our forums, White.

After meeting you the other day, I would like to reiterate that you are most welcome, indeed, encouraged, to pay a visit every now and then to our server. I, for one, would be most delighted to exchange ideas and techniques with you, or your fellow clan members. I am sure we have much to learn from each other.

Hope to see you around. smile.gif

--------------------
Equanimity

Commitment is the first step to excellence, and excellence but the first step to perfection.
+Quote Post

Topic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:20 AM