IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

How Do You Rugg!, Things i need to know....

Slicer
post Oct 31 2003, 07:49 PM
Post #1

Padawan

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

1. How do you make that slippery thing in rj sub 2? a clan member and i are on to a really cool map. We have most of the architecure down. I want to have a large ring with that slippery thing so it could be like a fun FFA arena.

2. Exactly how much lighting did u use? Did u use a big one with a lot of brightness? or alot of lights? How well do null_info and light entities with spot lights work? Where u connect them.

3. If you have a sky box does that mean there are no leaks?

4. okay...i really hope u tell me...how did u do that secret in RJ Sublime v2? The platform thing. Please....Bfoss and i (really just me but i want to incorperate it) want to make a secret area like above the real map that u teleport, members only. U concealed that secret so well.....just wondering how u did it.

5. How did u do custom texturing? What kind of file did u do save it in? jpg, gif, bitmap, etc.

6. Also how did u compile all this? what did u save as a pk3? What is the file setup? For example in skinning u need to pk3: models>players>(skinname). It wont work anyother way.

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Topic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:28 AM