Hello My -=rj=- Friends!

CrackHead
post Jun 27 2003, 02:33 PM
Post #1

Padawan

Group: Members
Member No.: 22

Hi there,

This is Emperor Crackhead from over at -={ERG}=-. I just stopped by your site and wanted to say hi. A bunch of my clan members are getting on my case about starting up a friendship with you guys/gals. Just to give you a brief run down if you dont know..

-={ERG}=- Emperor's Royal Guard
Clan Start Date: unnofficial (august 2002) Official (September 2002)
Members: Currently 13

Our clan is not your average clan. We are not much a ffa clan, we are mainly duelers and take pride in our ability to learn and adapt to our opponents style. We are also not that much into clan wars or anything, we are more of a tight knit family.

So we are very happy and admire the clan members of yours that we have met and would like to become friends. Our sister clan is -=SmS=- (surf mob squad) we have grown together and i think we all will have a good time.

http://www.erg.dpassino.com (not done yet thought sad.gif )
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JayBaen
post Jun 28 2003, 09:36 AM
Post #2

Lord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hello Crackhead!

Glad to have you in the forums, we hope you'll visit often.

Our clan is a lot like yours, simply made up of people who like to play the game. We've gathered together because we really like each others company and happen to be somewhat descent at the combat aspect of things.

We also do not engage in 'clan wars,' though we have had one 'match' and will continue to have others with groups that we enjoy being around. We love to duel and we really like finding other people who duel well against us ---- it's the only way to get better.

Please revisit the server when you can, I'm sure the rest of us who haven't met you would be honored to.

JB

--------------------
Yellow Is Golden

DelphiGT

"There's nothing in this universe that can't be explained. Eventually." -- House, M.D.
+Quote Post
CrackHead
post Jun 28 2003, 04:26 PM
Post #3

Padawan

Group: Members
Member No.: 22

Thanks for the warm welcome Jay. All my "family" members are aware that -=RJ=- is a great clan, since we first met Ruggierio. but I am working right now and need to help a customer, but again, thanks for the warm welcome! have a good one. smile.gif
+Quote Post

Topic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:24 AM