Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Real Darksykes :), i'm back howdy RJ

DarkSykes
post Sep 23 2004, 05:56 PM
Post #1

Jedi

Group: Members
Member No.: 72

Guess who's back... back again.... sykes is back.... tell a friend.... guess who's back.... guess who's back... guess who's back.... na na na (intro music) ... I've created a monster.. cuz nobody wants to see jamila no more they want sykes... im chop liver... Well if you want sykes this is what ill give ya... a little bit of me mixed with some sith killin'...(kills music..) not a rapper nor eminem lol anywhooo....

Howdy all I come in peace smile.gif but.. I see no RJ... where have you all vanished too.. I have seen Hamstar on another server.. and have spoken to beast on msn.. Many seem to have retired... I am around and playing if anyone wishes to spar.. on Rj server.. give me a buzz on my msn smile.gif xDarkSykesx@hotmail.com or on AIM: x DarkSykes x . hope someone Gives me a buzz.. i am lonely on RJ server all by myself.. I did Apply request membership here once.. but had to quit for a while.. so i dont know what even happened with that.. anywhooo (rambling...) just hope to see friendly familar faces... Untill then... Sykes Out smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DarkSykes
post Sep 23 2004, 10:03 PM
Post #2

Jedi

Member No.: 72

also if someone that wishes to has trouble getting a hold of me.. just leave the time u would like to play on server and ill be sure to meet up then.. or you can leave your contact information.. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
InfiniteWarrior
post Sep 23 2004, 10:36 PM
Post #3

Emperor

Member No.: 20

Howdy, Sykes. Long time, no see! biggrin.gif

Can't speak for anyone else, but I have an unfortunate tendency to want to play outside when it gets warm. I did hear a couple of weeks ago, though, that it was already snowing in Canada and, of course, Fall is on the way here... well, pretty soon.... 'Course, I like to play outside in the Fall even more. :\ Um, uh... but *winter* cometh eventually, even in the South! I'm betting I'll get bored in late November, early December. So if you don't catch me now, maybe you'll catch me then. Or not.... Heck, I don't know. smile.gif

Hmmm... Wonder what the Canadians are doing? Building snowmen? unsure.gif Was that a flurry or, like, what?
+Quote Post
Waddle
post Sep 24 2004, 10:18 AM
Post #4

Padawan

Member No.: 68

Well, it snowed once then it all melted and it's nice and warm! Canadian weather is weird! biggrin.gif whip.gif
+Quote Post
XeroSaber
post Sep 24 2004, 10:40 AM
Post #5

Master

Member No.: 15

howdy Sykes. just thought id let you know that sometimes some of the Rj can be seen at the Dragon server as well. be sure to add us to your list of servers and stop by whenever you want. im there sometimes as well but lately its been busy. but always feel free to stop by if you need some sparring partners wink.gif
+Quote Post

Topic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:58 PM