Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Alright, Fledglings...., ... time to pump those guns

Tyrannus
post Jun 2 2006, 12:39 AM
Post #1

Master

Group: -=RJ=-Clan
Member No.: 4

This is the official announcement of the rebirth of the Colloquia. For those of you who don't know or are just too senile, this is an event whereupon myself and others share our knowledge of the art of combat with each other. This is an attempt at making you not only worthy of the cylinder you wear at your belt, but moreso an effort to gain higher insight into reading your opponent and working out the kinks for self-improvement. By hosting this event, I am not saying that I am better than all of you. I figure that it is more of a known and unspoken truth spreading about the land. Onto important matters... a time and day. I realize that not everyone's schedule is free all the time, and even a day and time chosen will not suit all participants flawlessly; however, I feel that a most suitable day and time can be chosen. I ask that those of you interested in this fine event and improving your "game," please post a best time and day range. The event will last as long as I am asked to continue, but if I see that there are those on the server wanting less chat and more splat, then I will postpone my rantings for the next meeting. The day is not certain at this point, but it will have to be on a weekday, because these days are usually best for the most people including myself. Alright, enough of my long-winded speech. I anticipate seeing you all on the battlefield.

As for myself:

Monday and Wednesday sound good.... later evening, around the 7 and 8 range. This is not set in stone, however, because of my job. We will attempt to be flexible. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Tyrannus - Master of wit, and quite deadly with a saber. Truly a wonder.. or so the "Legend" goes..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ruggiero
post Jun 2 2006, 08:24 AM
Post #2

Lord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I am up for it... Sunday nights are generally good for me, but I can work other nights, too....

R

--------------------
Oobawanga wata chopay polah.
+Quote Post
InfiniteWarrior
post Jun 6 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #3

Emperor

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

I'd love to pay a visit. Monday's good... keeps the weekend vibes going! However, I'm sure that if a date/time is posted, everyone in the galaxy will adjust their schedules accordingly so as not to miss out on your fantabulousness.

-----
Word of the Day: Honorificabilitudinity. Kinda like 'Raxacoricofallapatorius', but real.
+Quote Post
InfiniteWarrior
post Dec 15 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #4

Emperor

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

*Image of calendar pages flipping* smile.gif

So, sue me. I couldn't find a freebie fast enough.
+Quote Post

Topic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:54 PM