Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Blah!, LPDarkJedi

SubtleStar
post Apr 27 2004, 10:29 PM
Post #1

Padawan

Group: Members
Member No.: 131

I never thought I'd be making an account here just to yell at someone...but, this guy is really getting on my nerves. LPDarkJedi, kindly do us all a favor and shut the hell up. You're the most annoying person whose posts I've had the displeasure of reading on these boards. When I first saw you throwing a tantrum at TheLizardKing because of his opinions on Jedisaber's website, I lost all respect for you. If someone doesn't share your opinion, who cares? IT'S THEIR OPINION!! Deal with it! And why did you post in Binx's introduction topic if all you were going to do is spout off something so lame? Keep your pointless little comments in the topic YOU made about LP. Or better yet, keep them to yourself. I'm sure that wasn't the type of welcoming Binx was hoping for.

Face it, not everyone is going to like the same band as you. It's not the end of the world. So suck it up, Princess. It's YOUR favorite band...and just because it's YOUR favorite band, doesn't mean that it has to be ours too! Sorry to say, but the world doesn't revolve around you. I'm not too fond of Linkin Park either...are you going to attack me because of that as well? and as for what you said in Binx's topic.
"DONT DISS OUT MY FAVORITE BAND CAUSE THATS JUST PISSING OFF THE GOD  OF DEATH."
WOW! That was...pathetic! What, do you really think you're intimidating anyone? What a joke. That's the most childish thing I've seen in a long while...how old are you anyway? 12? 11? GROW UP. With the attitude you've shown on these forums, I doubt anyone cares to hear what you have to say..especially when it's in all caps and doesn't make any sense. If you can't handle other people's opinions on music or anything else for that matter, perhaps you should leave, and take your fanboyism with you. I'm sure no one is interested in seeing your little hissy fits anymore.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JayBaen
post Apr 28 2004, 07:05 AM
Post #2

Lord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Other topics closed from further input ... so I guess you get the last word .. smile.gif

and .. WELCOME SubtleStar, good to see you're still alive.

JB

--------------------
Yellow Is Golden

DelphiGT

"There's nothing in this universe that can't be explained. Eventually." -- House, M.D.
+Quote Post
*HAMSTAR*
post Apr 28 2004, 08:53 AM
Post #3

Master

Group: -=RJ=-Clan
Member No.: 49

I gotta agree with sublte LP sorry man but for the last wek you have been well to be honest and ass and all I have heard on Jedisabers boards are just abunch of mean comments and cuss words you need to get your act together and either act more mature or leave if you can't

--------------------
user posted image
<<~**/-/amstaR**~>>
+Quote Post
binx
post Apr 28 2004, 10:12 AM
Post #4

Padawan

Member No.: 128

sok.. if someone were to bash teh New Deal or SoundTribeSector 9 id be angry tew!!.. haha smile.gif (meh two favorite bands) !!!

checkem out at www.thenewdeal.ca or www.sts9.net smile.gif poke.gif i jus wanted to put teh poke in cus it lewks coo manG!!
+Quote Post
Jedisaber
post Apr 29 2004, 10:12 AM
Post #5

Jedi

Member No.: 111

QUOTE(*HAMSTAR* @ Apr 28 2004, 08:53 AM)
I gotta agree with sublte LP sorry man but for the last wek you have been well to be honest and ass and all I have heard on Jedisabers boards are just abunch of mean comments and cuss words you need to get your act together and either act more mature or leave if you can't

i have to agree with ham on this one LP, he kept bugging me to admonish you cause i was too lazy to do it on my own...but hes right you know, you really need to stop acting like a child...personally, i like a few of LP's songs, but they aren't that great, BUT keep in mind hat this is just my opinion...you've done a good job at stopping the cursing on my boards, and if you have to take a leave of absense to find yourself, go ahead, just make sure you come back a better person...trust me i know, the galactic senate had to BAN me before i got the point and cleaned up my act...i'd hate to have to do the same thing to you...i'll be looking forward to your return buddy...

--------------------
+Quote Post
LPDarkJedi583
post May 3 2004, 01:31 PM
Post #6

Master

Member No.: 98

im back and i have found god.

--------------------
user posted image
Forfeit the game / Before somebody else
Takes you out of the frame / Puts your name to shame
Cover up your face / You can’t run the race
The pace is too fast / You just won't last
+Quote Post
Jedisaber
post May 5 2004, 10:06 AM
Post #7

Jedi

Member No.: 111

good for you man, and i didnt mean to sound mean or harsh...glad to have you back

--------------------
+Quote Post

Topic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:58 AM