IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

You Know What Would Be A Good Time?!, I do!

Kyzene
post Sep 20 2005, 04:10 PM
Post #1

Master

Group: -=RJ=-Clan
Member No.: 13

Over the last week or so, I've been hard at work (surprise!) making a few new maps. Don't get excited, these aren't THE maps, but they are fun to play on, I promise.

ctf_nipseb:

user posted image

Ever wonder what it would be like to flip a map onto it's backside? Well, I know I did. Your result is ctf_nipseb. This map is ctf_bespin with the z-axis inverted, and a few changes. I had to move the spawn points because you would spawn inside the ceiling, making it hard to move around wink.gif . I had to move the almighty flag up to the top of the inverted platform, because getting back up after grabbing it was near impossible. I also added a few trigger_push things down in the center of the middle pit. These are mirrored over the center of the pit, and do not extend all the the way around the newly created ledge:

user posted image

This map is getting close to being finished, I just have a few more bugs to iron out, then it should be set.

Download it here.
*note* - Angelfire hates me, so you'll have to do "Save Target As...".

ctf_sn_steerts:

Another inverted map, this time of ctf_ns_streets (Warring Factions). This map transitioned much more smoothly than bespin, and is much easier to play on. I have not yet added anything, but I have moved the spawn points (mostly) and most of the ammo/weapon spawns. After I get the final version of nipseb all set, this one should be out no more than two days later.

Download it here.
*note* - Angelfire hates me, so you'll have to do "Save Target As...".

--------------------
There is no such thing as luck, only mistakes and the people that take advantage of them.

Play Wild Jedi CTF in JA.
Visit Chop Shop for crazy CTF action.
Become a Pastafarian.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Topic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:26 AM