Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Wandering, Playing

JayBaen
post Feb 15 2014, 11:55 AM
Post #1

Lord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Found myself on the JJ FFA server this morning. Got my rear end handed to me for the first 20 minutes - but then starting handing some rear end back. It's like riding a bicycle - although, there are definitely a few folks out there much more <erm> practiced </erm> than I can quickly catch up to. Oh - the hours it would take ...

Let me know if anyone's interested in getting a little in-shape again.

JB

--------------------
Yellow Is Golden

DelphiGT

"There's nothing in this universe that can't be explained. Eventually." -- House, M.D.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Deacon
post Feb 18 2014, 03:24 PM
Post #2

Master

Group: -=RJ=-Clan
Member No.: 29

QUOTE(JayBaen @ Feb 15 2014, 11:55 AM)
Found myself on the JJ FFA server this morning.  Got my rear end handed to me for the first 20 minutes - but then starting handing some rear end back.  It's like riding a bicycle - although, there are definitely a few folks out there much more <erm> practiced </erm> than I can quickly catch up to.  Oh - the hours it would take ...

Let me know if anyone's interested in getting a little in-shape again.

JB

I get the text messages saying that people are on the server, but I'm never near a system when it happens.

I think I need to re-DL all the content anyway. We should try to have a re-union weekend or something.

-Deac

P.S. How's life treating you?

--------------------

=============================================

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.

Yellow is golden, but Red is quicker!
+Quote Post
JayBaen
post Feb 18 2014, 05:46 PM
Post #3

Lord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Now that my little Jedis are getting old enough to self entertain - I'm able to play a little more than I used to (whatever the flavor of game is). Interestingly, I'm running into a few folks in JK2 who, like me, have been out of it for sometime, but are resurfacing. Some old friends, some I never knew, but we all sort-of knew of each other.

Let me know when you think you're around.

JB

--------------------
Yellow Is Golden

DelphiGT

"There's nothing in this universe that can't be explained. Eventually." -- House, M.D.
+Quote Post
Hooka*Master
post Mar 7 2014, 08:43 PM
Post #4

Padawan

Group: Jedi Clan Admins
Member No.: 137

Hell yeah smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
DarcWolf
post Mar 16 2014, 08:25 AM
Post #5

Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 142

Well JB, you do know I stop by from time to time. Our forums over in RO seem to have slightly less traffic than you guys do in yours. I do mean posting wise though.

It's been work for me, trying to keep the core together, but I've managed. Ever since we lost our server(s) in the jk series due to 4amgaming shutting down many years ago with less than 24 hours notice, we've not had a home in the games.

I may have mentioned we did expand into SC2, but haven't had much life there, though we do officially have clan tags there and I've put us into D3, since they now allow clans to form. I've had us in WoW for several years in the US region.

With GTA 5 having come out on console this last fall, I added a section for us there on the ps3. I've managed to get it to grow to 24. With 3 of us from the original RO, 2 on a shared account from one of our allies in the jk games, a member from the BF4 pc clan I'm in and the rest from in the game.

That being said, I sometimes can feel overwhelmed with it all, but I manage. lol

Anyways JB, I know I have you and a couple other =RJ= on AIM, so hit me up some time on there. Who knows, if I'm not too busy, I can meet up with some of you in your jka server, since I do have that game installed. icon_whistle.gif

--------------------
Council and Ambassador for Rising Order [-RO-]
+Quote Post
*HAMSTAR*
post Apr 8 2014, 10:58 PM
Post #6

Master

Group: -=RJ=-Clan
Member No.: 49

Having difficulties connecting to JK2 and JKA servers. I might have an out of date version of Sublime3. I can connect to other servers in JKA fine but when I try to jump on the RJ server I recieve a message about invalid PK3 files. I noticed sublime3 for jka isn't on our RJ site, but instead just the jk2 version. Anyone have a link for the correct file? Maybe the one I got off the jk3files site was out of date??

--------------------
user posted image
<<~**/-/amstaR**~>>
+Quote Post
DarcWolf
post Apr 8 2014, 11:55 PM
Post #7

Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 142

I can related on having an out of date version of a map. I've had to redownload the sublime 3 map before to join your jka server. I've had to do the same with other maps from time to time.

I think they may have degraded slightly over the years from all the copy/paste I do from time to time when I've had to either move them to a new storage drive or bring them back into my jka folder from when I've had to format and reinstall everything on my C drive after any major issues.

I usually have a back up folder for my jk2 and jka maps on a storage drive, so those don't get moved much. At least not until I have to paste them into a freshly installed game. lol

--------------------
Council and Ambassador for Rising Order [-RO-]
+Quote Post

Topic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:42 AM