Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

In The News, Headlines?

Deacon
post Sep 13 2004, 09:44 AM
Post #31

Master

Group: -=RJ=-Clan
Member No.: 29

I have a nice lava front apt picked out for my end. Also, I have a really nice handbasket and don't have to wait in line...

Love you too Rugg... Just remember, I'm the big spoon. tongue.gif

Actually I was reading some interesting things this weekend. It was kinda hard cause they didn't have pictures, but I got through them. I'm trying to see if they're online and if so I'll post the links.

Deac

--------------------

=============================================

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.

Yellow is golden, but Red is quicker!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JayBaen
post Sep 15 2004, 10:47 AM
Post #32

Lord

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

"NEW REPORT SHOWS BUSH INCREASING GOVERNMENT SECRECY

President Bush has said that he wants to "create a culture of transparency"[1] in government, but according to a new report to be released today by Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA), his administration is going to extraordinary lengths to increase government secrecy.

The Waxman report is consistent with earlier signs that the Bush administration is doing everything it can to limit the amount of information the public can get from its government. Last month, a coalition of 30 organizations issued a report saying "Secrecy has increased dramatically in recent years under the policies of the current administration." The report found that "the number of documents being classified has jumped 40 percent from 2001" and that the number of documents declassified in 2003 was about one fifth the amount declasssified in 1997. The result "is an increasing backlog of requests filed under the Freedom of Information Act."[2]

To find Waxman's full report see both his personal office website,[3] and the House Government Reform Committee's Minority website[4] today."

--------------------
Yellow Is Golden

DelphiGT

"There's nothing in this universe that can't be explained. Eventually." -- House, M.D.
+Quote Post
Deacon
post Sep 15 2004, 12:55 PM
Post #33

Master

Member No.: 29

Found something that I was looking for.

Photoshop experts, tell me if you think this is a digital edit or not? I've been unable to find anything pointing to it being a hoax. Also, can anyone read the sign?

user posted image

--Deacon

P.S. I've been looking at this close for a while now. The picture seems read, but then again I'm only an amature photoshop guy.

--------------------

=============================================

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.

Yellow is golden, but Red is quicker!
+Quote Post
Kyzene
post Sep 15 2004, 01:54 PM
Post #34

Master

Member No.: 13

im at least decent with photoshop (and other editing programs) and personally, i see no way its a hoax..

Ky

--------------------
There is no such thing as luck, only mistakes and the people that take advantage of them.

Play Wild Jedi CTF in JA.
Visit Chop Shop for crazy CTF action.
Become a Pastafarian.
+Quote Post

3 Pages < 1 2 3
Topic Options
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:56 AM